The TDEPD transducer is a field programmable pressure switch/transducer that includes a patented 360° LED display which allows for 360° message scrolling. You can also lock the display in one location. The TDEPD features field programmable set points and hysteresis.
Featuring Spike Monitoring Technology™, the TDEPD logs in memory the number of pressure spikes and highest pressure seen allowing the user to address & alleviate failures in applications due to overpressure.
3 Versions Available:
- 1 Digital Output (switch)
- 2 Digital Outputs
- 1 Digital Output and 1 Analog Output (switch/transducer)
Completely Field Programmable Features Include:
- Output (both V and current)
- PNP or NPN Transistor Output
- Display Orientation
- Circuit Type, NO or NC
- Two Switch Outputs
- Setpoint Colour Option for Alarm Mode
- 360° Integrated Display
- Marquee 360 Mode or Lock in Place
- Spike Monitoring Technology™