The SOBA HR HY is a heavy duty float level switch designed for aggressive liquids. This float is encased in a HR HY (High Resistance) press-vulcanised housing, which ensures a double waterproof. As the liquid level reaches the float, the mechanical switch inside will tilt, thus closing or opening a circuit connected to an electrical panel. The SOBA HR HY is equipped with an external adjustable resin ballast, and its +/-25º switching angle ensures a precise level measurement.
- Operation mode Omni directionnal
- Switching angle+/- 25º
- Maximum pressure 4 bar
- Allowed fluid density 0,80 to 1,10
- Cut-out power16 (6) A (16A resistive – 6A inductive)
- ConstructionDouble HR HY (High Resistance) housing
- Cable typeHR HY (High Resistance)
- 5, 6, 10, 13, 15, 20, 25 and 30 m
Custom Versions Available and Very Competitive Pricing for
Quantity Orders Resellers and OEMs.
Call Us Now to Discuss your Requirements