SCD 4.0 interface (Sensor Configurator Device) which allows the user to directly program four types of sensors. In addition to the analogue 4-20 mA output, 2 digital signals can be set for setting the pressure, temperature and level thresholds.
The programming unit is used to read and change the sensor configuration for:
- ESL level sensor
- EST / EST2 temperature sensor
- Electronic differential pressure transmitter models 980 (4-20 mA output) and 983 (light signal)
No need for additional power supply (USB cable only)
LED light for displaying the status of digital outputs
SCD.EXE free interface software:
- selection and setting of digital outputs
- ON/OFF, hysteresis and delay time
- management of the 4-20 mA analogue output curve
- inhibition temperature setting
- process parameter and analogue output monitoring
- “recipe” processing for quick duplication of settings
Operating temperature -5°C to +45°C
Accessories included: 3 connecting cables USB-A/USB-B-D SUB 9 / M12x1, 5 pins (for models. ESL, EST and 980) – M12/M12 adapter for model 983.