The P25 inline flow switch is a rugged versatile all position mounting flow actuated switch that can detect the flow of liquids in 15mm (1/2″) to 25mm (1″) diameter pipes. The P25 can be used in larger pipe systems provided the maximum flow does not exceed 100 liters per minute. The switch can detect very low flows, and yet has a low head loss, high flow through rating. It can be used to detect continuous or pulsed flows. The P25 finds a myriad of applications in industrial, rural and domestic pumping systems. It is particularly well suited to pressure pumps due to its ability to detect and switch at extremely low flows. In addition the P25 can be used to protect low yield bore pumps and in tank filling applications. There are no metal parts in contact with liquids such as groundwater, seawater and in acidic and alkali solutions. The P25 flow switch is supplied complete with unions and standard PVC pipe sockets for direct solvent gluing into PVC pipework. The union threads on the P25 are standard parallel BSP form and where required can be used to secure the switch directly into threaded Pipe-work.
- Directly control pump motors
- Ideal for PLC and relay logic
- Manual override (P25-S Model)
- Suits pipe sizes 15mm to 25mm (1/2″ to 1″) Dia.
- No metal parts in contact with liquids
- 100 litres per minute flow rating
- Versatile all position mounting
- 18 Bar (260psi) pressure rating
- IP67 Weatherproof housing
- Detects very low flows
- Safety shower alarms
- loss of prime protection for pumps
- Flow monitoring for large dosing systems
- Control of tank filling systems
- Low yield bore pump protection
Custom Versions Available and Very Competitive Pricing for
Quantity Orders Resellers and OEMs.
Call Us Now to Discuss your Requirements