- High-ohm BNC input for pH/Redox
- 2nd input for conductivity or dissolved oxygen measurement
- Galvanic isolation of both inputs for simultaneous measurement: 2 measurement variables can be measured simultaneously! Unique in this price class!
- Data logger (access via USB mass storage device)
- Micro USB (mass storage device, COM port)
- NiMH-AAA batteries, charging via Micro USB
- Graphic, multilingual LCD (backlighting: white, red on alarm)
- Measurement and curve display
The G 7500 is a comfortable multi-channel water analysis device for simultaneous measurement of two measurement variables and the corresponding temperature. All significant electrochemical measurements can be combined: – pH/ Redox + conductivity/salinity – pH/ Redox + dissolved oxygen The backlit graphic display shows all parameters in plain text in German or English; other languages can be integrated (additional charges indicated on request). Large display or measurement diagram can also be represented. Use of our proven standard plug connectors guarantees that you can use our standard sensors – without additional costs due to complicated technology in the sensors. The device is distinguished by its impressive performance and the affordable system price (refer also to our sets). The state-of-the-art device platform uses the standard USB cable to charge the internal batteries (interchangeable) and read the data logger without the need for additional software or adapters. The logger is read conveniently like a USB 2.0 memory stick. Therefore, you have applications such as surface water monitoring, neutralisation processes or agricultural measurements ready to hand in a compact format.