The ESL level sensor with a 4-20 analogue output and two digital thresholds that are programmable by the user. The SCD 4.0 Sensor Configuration Device provided directly by Euroswitch allows users to programme both outputs at the switching point and reset point (thus providing 4 setting points available); the two outputs can both be the level outputs or one level and one temperature output, or both temperature outputs, using the built-in temperature sensor.
These innovative sensors incorporate advanced electronics that provides a communication system and an exchange of sensor-machine information through different protocols, such as Modbus and IO-link. More precisely, IO-Link is a serial communication standard that allows the bidirectional exchange of data between sensors and the IO-Link master; a tool that in turn sends data to various networks, fieldbuses or backplane buses, making them accessible for immediate use or for conducting long-term analyses. It also ensures “cleaner” data, easy wiring and optimised maintenance of machines, thus maximising machine availability and guaranteeing enhanced process efficiency.
- Water, Mineral oils, Diesel fuel, Petrol
- 1″ gas AISI 304 (stainless steel on request)
- 4-20 mA analogue level sensor with 2 programmable digital thresholds IO-Link
- Directly programmable using the SCD 4.0 Sensor Configurator Device
- 4 setting points – both level outputs, one level and one temperature output, or both temperature outputs
- Working temperature -20°C / +80°C
- IO-Link Communication System