For continuous level measurement of liquid and bulk-solid materials
The capacitive level meters DLM® are intended for continuous level measurement of liquid and bulk solids in tanks, vessels, sumps or silos, hoppers etc. They are comprised of a housing with electronic module and measuring electrodes. The electronic part converts the size of the capacity to the current signal (4 … 20 mA) or voltage signal (0 … 10 V).Level meters are made in several modifications of measuring electrodes (rod and rope). The electrodes can be covered by an insulating coating in case level measurement of adhesive, aggressive or electrically conductive media. Rod electrodes are also available in a version with reference (coaxial) tube for level measurement of liquids in tanks made from non-conductive material Level meters are produced in the following performances: N – for non-explosive areas, NT – high temperature for non-explosive areas, Xi – Explosion proof – intrinsically safe for hazardous (explosive) areas and XiM – Explosion proof – intrinsically safe for use in mines with methane or flammable dust presence danger (see technical specifications). There are high temperature performance NT, XiT, XiMT available. DLM are offered in variants with various types of process connection (metric and pipe thread, pressure thread NPT).
- Direct mounting into containers, vessels, basins, reservoirs, etc.
- Possibility of linear measurements even in non-conductive and differently shaped containers
- Simple sensitivity setting by means of magnetic pen
- LED state and function indication
- Wide choice of electric connection via connectors, cable glands or protective conductor
- Material of housing and rod electrodes from stainless steel
- Xi, XiT versions for usage in explosive areas, or XiM, XiMT versions for mining environments with a risk of hazard by methane or coal dust
Custom Versions Available and Very Competitive Pricing for
Quantity Orders Resellers and OEMs.
Call Us Now to Discuss your Requirements