The BIP STOP is a small float switch designed for the automatic control of small pumps. It can be connected directly to pumps up to 1.5 HP or through a relay if working with high power pumps. Thanks to its wide switching angle of 110º, the BIP STOP protects the pump’s engine and the electrical panels from jerking. This feature is highly appreciated in agitated liquids.
- Operation mode – Omnidirectional
- Switching angle +/- 110º
- Maximum pressure 3,5 bars
- Allowed fluid density 0,70 to 1,15
- Cut-out power 20 (8) A (20A resistive – 8A inductive)
- Cable type Neoprene or HR HY (High Resistance)
- 1, 3, 5, 10, 15 and 20 m
Custom Versions Available and Very Competitive Pricing for
Quantity Orders Resellers and OEMs.
Call Us Now to Discuss your Requirements