The TW Series heavy duty flow switches use a flexible stainless wire sensor rather than a conventional paddle to sense flow. They are suitable for sensing flow in open discharge applications or in pipes of any diameter from 50 mm upwards.
The flexible stainless wire sensor offers major advantages over conventional paddles in applications where solids or semi solids are present, such as in sewage pumping. They are also suitable for use in slurry and mining applications and in many normal pumping situations where the flow velocity is high and conventional paddles are unsuitable.
- Unique trailing wire sensor
- 0 to 500V AC 15 Amp S.P.D.T switch standard
- Gold Contact Low Voltage model available
- 1” BSP or NPT models available
- 316 Stainless or Polypropylene models
- Easily Serviceable
- 400 Bar 5800 psi rated models available
- Manual Override built in
- Seal-less magnetic drive
- Adjustable Sensitivity
- IP67 Weatherproof